Oprah Winfrey, geboren als Orpah Gail Winfrey (Kosciusko, 29 januari 1954), is een Amerikaanse televisiepresentatrice, actrice, producer en ondernemer. Ze werd in armoede geboren en opgevoed door een alleenstaande tienermoeder en groeide op in de binnenstad van Milwaukee. In dit artikel deel ik 20 motiverende en inspirerende quotes van Oprah Winfrey.
“You’ve got to follow your passion. You’ve got to figure out what it is you love – who you really are. And have the courage to do that. I believe that the only courage anybody ever needs is the courage to follow your own dreams.”
Haar verhaal zit vol ups en downs, epische hoogtepunten en crashende dieptepunten.
De Oprah Winfrey Show was het best beoordeelde tv-programma in zijn categorie en leverde haar de titel “Queen of All Media” op.
Oprah was de rijkste Afro-Amerikaan van de 20e eeuw en de eerste gekleurde multi-miljardair van Noord-Amerika.
De show Oprah heeft haar niet alleen bijzonder rijk gemaakt, maar leverde haar ook macht en invloed op die ze in de media gebruikte om anderen te helpen en is gerangschikt als ‘de grootste gekleurde filantroop’ in de Amerikaanse geschiedenis.
Op zoek naar inspirerende quotes van Oprah Winfrey? Bekijk deze inspirerende quotes van Oprah over succes, geluk, rijkdom en groei.
Quote 1 t/m 10 van Oprah Winfrey
- “The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams.”
- “The key to realizing a dream is to focus not on success but significance, and then even the small steps and little victories along your path will take on greater meaning.”
- “Self-esteem comes from being able to define the world in your own terms and refusing to abide by the judgments of others.”
- “Follow your feelings. If it feels right, move forward. If it doesn’t feel right, don’t do it.”
- “No matter where you are on your journey, that’s exactly where you need to be, The next road is always ahead.”
- “The whole point of being alive is to evolve into the complete person you were intended to be.”
- “Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire.”
- “Worrying is wasted time. Use the same energy for doing something about whatever worries you.”
- “Turn your wounds into wisdom.”
- “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.”
Inspirerende Quotes 11 t/m 20 Oprah Winfrey
- “You don’t become what you want, you become what you believe.”
- “You get in life what you have the courage to ask for.”
- “With every experience, you alone are painting your own canvas, thought by thought, choice by choice.”
- “Where there is no struggle there is no strength.”
- “You are responsible for your life. You can’t keep blaming somebody else for your dysfunction. Life is really about moving on.”
- “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.”
- “You can have it all. Just not all at once.”
- “Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe.”
- “The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.”
- “I don’t believe in failure. It’s not failure if you enjoy the process.”