Deze week deel ik 30 inspirerende Quotes van Tom Bilyeu. Ik kan je van harte aanbevelen om je te abonneren op zijn YouTube kanaal en enkele van zijn zeer interessante video’s en interviews te bekijken.
Als jij wilt groeien als persoon, dan staan er bijzonder waardevolle video’s op zijn kanaal Impact Theory. Video’s over mindset, gezondheid, geldzaken, gewoontes en nog veel meer.
Tom Bilyeu is de medeoprichter van het miljarden bedrijf Quest Nutrition en de medeoprichter en gastheer van Impact Theory.
Tom is gedreven om de visie van mensen op welzijn uit te breiden naar een 360-gradenvisie die lichaam en geest omvat.
Impact Theory is een wekelijkse interviewshow waarin de mindset en denkwijze van ’s werelds meest succesvolle mensen wordt onderzocht om hun geheimen voor succes te leren kennen.
Impact Theory is ontworpen om mensen de tools en kennis te geven die ze nodig hebben om hun potentieel te ontwikkelen en impact te maken op de wereld.
Bekijk zijn kanaal voor interviews met onder andere Tim Ferris, Tony Robbins, Dr. Joe. Dispenza, Jay Shetty, Wim Hof en nog veel andere grote namen.
Quote 1 t/m 10 Tom Bilyeu
- “Decide who you want to become. Make that the center of your focus.”
- “You are what you do every day.”
- “Pick one thing. And go at it with everything you’ve got.”
- “If you have a vision of your life and where you want it to go, you have to toughen up, because it’s going to be hard.”
- “Money only spends once, knowledge monetizes forever.”
- “Power starts in the mind.”
- “Fulfillment is a universal formula. Work your ass off to get very good at something that you care deeply about, that allows you to not only serve yourself, but also other people. That feeling that will survive through moments of hardship, suffering and loss… that will make you feel good about yourself when you are by yourself.”
- “Never do anything that diminishes you and never do anything that is going to move you away from your goal.”
- “When you try to accomplish something, you realize there are only two things you have to leverage – your body and your mind.”
- “It’s about identity. Be the kind of person that gets things done. Even when it’s hard.”
Quote 11 t/m 20 Tom Bilyeu
- “Build yourself brick by brick.”
- “Greatness is a craft. Greatness is a process. And Greatness is a habit. Greatness is the little things you do everyday, over time. It’s being unafraid to make mistakes… unafraid that you’re not yet great.”
- “The gap between where you are now and where you want to go is a gap of skillset.”
- “It really doesn’t matter where you start. The whole question that life is going to ask you is where do you want to go and what’s the price you’re willing to pay to get there.”
- “Train yourself to see opportunity rather than difficulty. Joy rather than anxiety. Practice rather than performance.”
- “Don’t worry about where to start. Remember, it’s the decisions you make, it’s the decision to get started, it’s the decision to face possible failure, it’s the decision to get up once you’ve failed and it’s the decision of what to learn when you fail.”
- “Pursue your passion, otherwise you’re going to run out of energy. You just have to realize that you cultivate the passion before you pursue it.”
- “Desire is something you have to cultivate to turn into a raging inferno until your wants become needs.”
- “Your life can be beautiful, but it starts with a decision to move forward.”
- “Don’t waste your time being motivated or inspired. Spend every second of your time moving forward. That’s how you’re going to get where you want to go.”
Quote 21 t/m 30
- “Failure is temporary. Move quickly past it. What lies beyond the failure is the lesson.”
- “No one can give you heart. No one can give you discipline. And No one can make you unstoppable. Those are things you must decide for yourself. But make no mistake, it’s a decision. It’s not a genetic gift. It’s a mindset.”
- “Feel the frustration, because when you let it invade you, then you will have the energy to do something about it.”
- “You’ve got to take risks to be a game-changer.”
- “You have to learn how to fan those flames [of desire]. You have to take an ember of interest and “
- “My thesis in life is that it doesn’t matter who you are today. It certainly doesn’t matter how you were born. The only thing that matters is who you want to become and the price you’re willing to pay to get there.”
- “It does not matter who you are today. The only thing that matters is who you want to become and the price you’re willing to pay to get there.”
- “You could do more. You could be more.”
- “If you want an extraordinary life you’re going to have to pay an extraordinary price.”
- “You can get better at whatever you want to do.”
Op zoek naar meer inspirerende Quotes?
- De 20 beste quotes Dalai lama voor inspiratie en wijsheid!
- 20 Inspirerende en krachtige quotes van Tony Robbins
- Quotes Henry Ford. De 20 beste quotes over zaken doen en succes
- 20 Inspirerende Quotes over het belang van Persoonlijke Ontwikkeling
- 20 Inspirerende en leerzame Quotes van Albert Einstein
Welke quote was jouw favoriet?
Voor mij deze.
“Don’t waste your time being motivated or inspired. Spend every second of your time moving forward. That’s how you’re going to get where you want to go.”
Ik kan nog wel eens doorslaan in het blijven leren. Het blijven consumeren van informatie.
Uiteraard is dit belangrijk, maar alleen toegepaste is van waarde.
Daar ligt mijn focus dit jaar dan ook op. Minder consumeren, meer produceren 🙂